This week we learned the hard way to make our own site run faster, but luckily we have an easy fix. Wayyyyy easy.
And we’ll show you how. Is your site slow? Not sure? That’s why we’re here.
In this episode of Hacker News Nation we’ll share a few tips to make your site faster, as well as…
- Why are software estimates always wrong??
- How beginners can cheat at the Command Line
- Ben Stiller eats success for breakfast (AND how to win Mattan’s favorite book!)
Ready to drop everything and get your fill on this week’s hacker tips? Watch this week’s Hacker News Nation!
Subscribe to Hacker News Nation
Top Stories From the Week:
Top stories from Hacker News! Read by Mattan Griffel and Chris Castiglione
- Explain Shell
- What I learned from writing 750 words a day for 365 days
- Amazon Prime Air
- Why are software development estimates regularly off by a factor of 2-3?
This Episode is Brought to You Buy:
So Drone! Shiba Inu