Be the first to know: follow @hnnation on Twitter
Subscribe to Hacker News Nation
Stories From the Week! UPS, Shortcutts, Fonts and more!
- Why UPS Trucks Rarely Turn Left (priceonomics.com)
- The ShortCutts
- Screenshot: meta tags
- Comic Sans, meet Comic Neue (comicneue.com)
- Progress Button Styles (tympanus.net)
- Mathematicians find way to put 7 cylinders in contact without using their ends (sciencenews.org)
1) Is it necessary for every page to have a meta description?
No – Keep them unique and apply them to the most important pages.
2) Does code validation affect SEO?
NO – too many sites are fucked up
3) Will my site’s ranking be hurt if I use HTTPS instead of HTTP?